Thursday, April 22, 2021

Aaaaaand we're one!

And just like that, Bunny's babies turned one on April 15th, complete with party hats and pictures! I did not do full-body pictures because they had all been rolling around in dirt and looked absolutely filthy. But their faces are just as cute as ever, so precious. They couldn't be sweeter. They have wonderful personalities, each one different, and all of them have the BEST quirks and silly behavior. It's never dull around here, that's for sure. I'm grateful for them. I know that God's hand was in this and, that for some crazy reason, they were meant to land in our laps.

Baby Trudy

Baby TC (aka- "my lil' guy")

Baby Higgins

Turned very cold (of course we are in one of a million of our "winters"). Two nights in a row of frost coming up. I'm not fond of that, very aggravating to have to bundle up yet again every time we go outside. Currently, it's 26 degrees, I kid you not. Tonight we go below freezing again, then after that, it looks a bit better with nights in the 40s. I know warmer weather will be here soon, but wouldn't a balmy 67-degree morning right now be gorgeous?!

It's a quick post today. I've got supper in the oven, laundry rolling around in the dryer, and it's only 4:27 a.m., which means I still have more to do before I go to work. The weekend is coming, though, and I'm very relieved about that. They come and go quickly, but even so, they simply do not last long enough. Here's hoping that very soon on the weekends, I'll finally be able to consistently use our laundry line. Nothing like drying clothes outside in the hot sun! Happy Thursday or "Friday Eve," as I call it.


 

No comments: